This video demonstrates how to replace the windshield washer pump in a Saturn S series car. Remove the reservoir by unscrewing the bolt and lift the reservoir and slide it back to take it off the mount. Disconnect the electrical connector by squeezing the clips and pull the connector off. Next remove the hose, making sure to cover the opening with the winger to prevent loss of fluid from the reservoir. Drain the fluid from the reservoir as shown. Get the pump off the reservoir by tapping the ends out as shown. Reuse parts if needed and insert the new pump as shown. Reattach the hose and electrical connector and mount the reservoir using the bolts to complete the installation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades