Your vehicle's power steering pump is integral to your car functioning at all. That's because the power steering pump is what provides the hydraulic power for steering. Without it, your car would pretty much go nowhere. Inside the pump, retractable vanes spin, pulling hydraulic fluid in with low pressure and spitting it out at high pressure. Every pump has a pressure relief valve to make sure the pressure is never too high, but still your steering pump may wear out over time.
Luckily, you can replace this pump on your own. Save $200 by checking out this video on how to replace your vehicle's power steering pump.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades