If you didn't find the solution to your misfire problem in this video, then the 1999 Mercury Villager 3.3L might have a code P0305 (Cylinder #5 Misfire). This is great troubleshooting advice from a professional mechanic to help you diagnose the problem. The vehicle is a '99 Mercury Village, 3.3L, with 150,000 miles on it. The chief complaint is the CEL (check engine light) comes on and it runs like it has a misfire. It feels like a steady consistent misfire, which is code P0305. Watch the video for the simple process of finding the solution to this troublesome problem.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades