The main complaint for this 1999 Jeep Cherokee, 4.0L, is that the Low Coolant Light keeps flashing on and that it keeps needing coolant. Nothing seems to be leaking on the ground, so where's the leak going? After doing the normal pressure test to spot the leak, and the combustion gas leak, and the overnight test, nothing seemed to work. The coolant leak could not be identified. So, it must be the cylinder head, right? But you need evidence of that first. Watch and learn how to prove your theory on this '99 Jeep Cherokee.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades