To determine what is causing your windshield wipers to malfunction and not work, it is important to investigate the wiper motor and switch to determine if either is causing the problem.
This guide uses a Saturn S-Series as an example. Before you can begin working on your car's windshield wiper, you will need to remove the plastic piece at the base of your vehicles windshield.
Be sure you have a multimeter ahead of time so that you can check to make sure the proper voltage is getting to your connector.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades