Have you locked yourself out of your car? Well, as long as you have a shoelace, you may be able to get back in.
- Don't Miss: 15 Ways to Open a Locked House/Car Door Without a Key
- Don't Miss: 6 Easy DIY Ways to Open Your Car Door Without a Key
Pull your shoelace out of your shoe. In the middle of the lace, make a small noose knot that can get tighter as you pull on both ends. Hold your shoelace gently from both ends, and fit it over the closed door in the crack between the door and the car's frame. Pull the shoelace down and try to get the loop around the car's lock.
One the loop is around the lock, pull on both ends to tighten the noose. Once the loop is secure, pull the shoelace up from both ends. The lock will be pull the lock up, allowing you access to your car.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades