After you've applied your auto body filler on your vehicle, you'll need to apply a glaze. In this video, you'll learn how to apply a 3M Finishing Glaze. Their new Dynamic Mixing System is a good one, and the product mixes instantly when it exits the tip of the gun.
Purge the glaze, but all the product should fully harden on the paper towel. There's minimal waste involved. The product mixes instantly, which will require minimal purging and you can apply only the amount of glaze you need to the surface what you are working on. Therefore, the mixing capabilities are be excellent and wasted product is minimal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades