Everyone who drives should know how to use a car jack in case of a flat tire or blowout. Check your owner's manual to find out where your car jack and spare tire are located. In most cases, they are somewhere in the rear of the car. The video shows us how to use a telescoping jack, though the more common type of jack requires a scissor motion to raise the car and lifts from the side rail. The telescoping jack lifts from the axel and to raise the jack you need to insert the rod into the hole near the base of the jack and turn clockwise. Make sure that the groove in the jack fits securely into the place where it comes into contact with the axel to avoid any slippage as the car lifts off the ground. You also may want to place blocks against the tires so the car won't roll. Make sure that the car is on a level surface before you use the jack. Finally, if you are not comfortable using the jack then call a professional service to do it for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades