In this video, we learn how to weld an oil pan. Make sure you are wearing protective gear on your face before you do this. Take your welder to your oil pan, then start to weld it while you are underneath it or you have the car pushed up all the way. Place a patch for welding over the part of the oil pan that is leaking. After this, use your welder to connect the patch together with the pan. This ill take several minutes to weld together, and when you are done you can let this cool and fill your car back up with oil.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades