In this how-to video, you will learn how to seal a leaky RB roof with EternaBond tape. First, you must have EternaClean to remove any old dirt or grime around the roof. Spray it and remove with a piece of cloth. Cut the tape into the sizes you may require. Lay them out and prepare the surface using EternaPrime. Place the EternaBond tape where you want it, as it will not come off once placed. Rub bubbles or creases out. Wider tape may be considered for bigger jobs. By viewing this video, you will be able to properly seal any leaks on your RV roof quickly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades