These days you can get a car tailored with special gangster rims, headlights, and sound systems, but one of the features of a standard car we all take for granted is power windows. Before those, all we had were frustrating crank-up windows that always got stuck if we didn't add enough elbow grease.
So imagine your frustration of these power windows all of a sudden stop in the middle of coming down or going up. How do you fix them without spending a fortune at a car shop? Check out this video to find out.
Power windows are great until they quit working. Here's how to fix one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades