In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to solve power steering moans. Users will need a vacuum pump. Begin by filling reservoir about half way full. Then draw a vacuum of approximately 20"/Hg and let the vacuum sit for 5 minutes. Now recheck the fluid level in the reservoir. Continue this process until the fluid level remains stable. Then top off the fluid level to the "cold" mark of the reservoir. Start the car to check if there are bubbles. Apply for vacuum if there are bubbles. If there are no bubbles, turn the wheel lock 5-10 times and recheck the fluid level. This video will benefit those viewers who have a vehicle, and would like to learn how to solve the power steering moans for smoother driving.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades