In this video, we learn how to check your engine health with a PICO scope. First, you will want to attach your computer to the PICO scope that is connected to your vehicle's "brain". After this, you will run through the different sections of the car to see how each of the different functions are running. Compare the results you are getting to a chart that shows what the healthy charts should look like. As you go through these, record the results you get, then print them out if you need to. When you are finished going through the tests, focus on fixing what is wrong and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades