A common problem on Jeep Liberty SUVs involves the passenger side carpet getting wet because of the air conditioner drain hose being plugged, where the condensation water is supposed to drain from. The drain hose sticks out about an inch inside the engine compartment, and is relatively easy to access. All you need to do is use a wire, at least six inches, to probe into it and release and buildup. You can also blow air into the hose. Watch and learn this simple A/C repair trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades