This video tutorial is in the Autos, Motorcycles & Planes category which will show you how to heat shrink metal with oxy/acetylene. A stud nail gun or a heat inductor may also be used for heat shrinking. Metal popping in and out is called oil can effect, which is caused by stretched metal. You got to shrink that part of the metal to remove this defect. For doing this, first you set up everything correctly, light the flame and adjust the gas flow so that the flame is of blue color. Heat an area of the metal surface the size of a dime and then lightly tap the area with a body hammer. Repeat this process till the oil can effect is removed from the entire metal surface.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades