In this tutorial we learn how to change and balance a car tire. First, take the tire and remove the air out of it from all the sides. After this, remove the tire from the wheel. You will need to use a pry bar to help you remove it from the tire completely. It will help out a lot if you have a machine that will do this for you. Then, apply grease around the wheel and put the new tire on. From here, inflate the new tire while on the wheel and it will be ready to install on your vehicle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades